Sponsored Links

THE  leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu may have extended Biafran citizenship to all provided you believe Biafra's value system of equity, justice and fairness, Daily Post reports.
The freed IPOB leader, according to the report says he is not out to make money but to fight for the freedom of his people for the eventual restoration of the ancient nation of Biafra.
He extended the Biafra struggle not only to easterners but also to anyone irrespective of their geographical location provided they believe  in the above-mention value system.
He said, ''If you are from Sokoto you can be a Biafran if you believe in our value system of equity, justice and fairness.''
According to Daily Post, Kanu spoke at the weekend at his Afaraukwu residence in Umuahia, Abia State, where some journalists visited him.
Continuing he said, “This place where you are is my father’s compound, the government house which is just over there is my father’s land too. He gave it to the state government.
“Look at my father there(pointing his direction), you see him, he is a very modest and simple man. Did you see him carrying an air around himself or flying aeroplanes? Yet the government house is his property. That is the kind of life I live.

“Politicians have been coming here to beg me to soft pedal on the struggle, but I know they are not sincere. They simply want to get into power. Money does not move me, in fact what will I be doing with all the money if I make it,” Kanu asked rhetorically. 

He stated that, the same politicians who called them noise makers, internet warriors, miscreants and so many names today sneak in to come and lobby him for support.
“They will always ask me to support them to get into office, that while they are in office, they will help push the cause, but I know that what they are after is the four or eight years they will stay so that they can make money.
“I don’t know why they are just afraid. Biafra will be a home for all people who agree with our values.
” If you are from Sokoto you can be a Biafran if you believe in our value system of equity, justice and fairness.
“I don’t even intend to be the head of Biafra republic in the end. I don’t like to always lead. I want to be led so that I can proffer solutions.
” If Uwazuruike had done well, I won’t be doing what I’m doing today. I’m into this struggle because of leadership vacuum.

I’m into this fight because my people are suffering; they are denied of their rights and privileges. Nothing will stop this fight. And I must assure you we are almost there. Biafra is almost here with us.

Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

Download Video: Lagos Yahoo boy Doing Rubbish with a girl Le@ks online
Download Video: Lagos Yahoo boy Doing Rubbish with a girl Le@ks online
“O.M.G!!! Could This Be True?? Is This Nollywood Actress Cha Cha?? (Most Trending Video)
“O.M.G!!! Could This Be True?? Is This Nollywood Actress Cha Cha?? (Most Trending Video)
 Download Video: Good Girl! Secondary School Girl Riding Her ClassMate Like a Horse
Download Video: Good Girl! Secondary School Girl Riding Her ClassMate Like a Horse
 Nasty Video of Pretty NYSC Lady Caught Doing Dirty Things With A Cucumber
Nasty Video of Pretty NYSC Lady Caught Doing Dirty Things With A Cucumber
OMG! You Can’t Imagine What This Girl Is Doing After Taking Her Bath [WATCH VIDEO]
OMG! You Can’t Imagine What This Girl Is Doing After Taking Her Bath [WATCH VIDEO]
TUFIAKWA!! Biko Come and See this Rubbish this Lady posted this afternoon
TUFIAKWA!! Biko Come and See this Rubbish this Lady posted this afternoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
OmoVibes © 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Top