The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on Monday, no court in Nigeria can stop him from talking or order his arrest.
He stated this while granting interview to journalists in Enugu where he went to receive awards from many Igbo groups including the Igbo Women Assembly, the Eastern Consultative Assembly and the Igbo Students Union.
Recall, Justice Binta Nyako had barred the Supreme Leader of the Igbos Kanu from granting interviews and being in gathering of more than ten people before he was allowed to proceed on bail.
When asked what if he were re-arrested for having flout the bail condition, the Supreme Igbo leader said no court in Nigeria could order his arrest or stop him from speaking.
He said, “I am replying you. That is what I am doing. I am not giving an interview, I am responding to the question you asked me.
“The judge is a very learned fellow. She cannot stop me from speaking.”
He lampooned Buhari and the DSS who he accused of flouting court orders.
He said: “Buhari and the DSS have been in multiple breaches of court order after court order. I wish you can go to the DSS and ask Daura, what is his name? Lawal, whatever his name is, the DSS Director General, why DSS does not obey court orders.
“They are the ones flouting the court orders. It’s not me.
“What I am doing is entirely legal. You ask me a question and I respond to you because if I keep quiet you see me as a very arrogant fellow.”
Like Us on Facebook!
Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details







0 comments:
Post a Comment