Sponsored Links

Founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, has called on the Nigerian government to bring ailing President Muhammadu Buhari to him as he will heal him of his ailment.
Maharaj ji, who spoke at the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria also assured Nigerians that challenges confronting the nation would soon be over.
He said he was ready to heal Buhari if the presidency could bring him home.
“I do not believe in sickness. The President of Nigeria is great. And he should remain so. And that is why if he comes to me for healing, I will heal him. I have done it for several public office holder. I remembered that I treated Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB), when he was afflicted by an ailment. I cured him. But he later denied me. nawa
He said the presence of the president was needed in the country, as it would douse agitation of Nigerians and help address issues challenging the country.
According to him, “Since he left, the acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has been acting on his behalf. And I believe he has defied Nigerians prediction that he will be a figure head. I believe he knows what he is doing.”
Maharaj Ji also condemned the ongoing indefinite industrial action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over Federal Government unfulfilled promises, as an act aimed to draw the country’s education sector backward.
He said the strike would change the school calendar and further cripple Federal Government’s plans for economic recovery.
He called on the lecturers to embrace dialogue as a means of resolving the crisis in the citadel of learning.

Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

STILL TRENDING!! Another Nollywood Movie Titled “A Vilage in Africa…. (A MUST WATCH)
STILL TRENDING!! Another Nollywood Movie Titled “A Vilage in Africa…. (A MUST WATCH)
“My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Love Making Toy” {SHOCKING VIDEO}
“My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Love Making Toy” {SHOCKING VIDEO}
  Video: Explicit Intimate Scene Of Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh And A Man Surfaces
Video: Explicit Intimate Scene Of Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh And A Man Surfaces
 Pls Don’t watch this Video with Anyone (Watch Alone Pls)
Pls Don’t watch this Video with Anyone (Watch Alone Pls)
Watch L*aked V!deo Of Miss Anambra 2015 Doing Her Fellow Lady In A L*sbian Act with CUCUMBER
Watch L*aked V!deo Of Miss Anambra 2015 Doing Her Fellow Lady In A L*sbian Act with CUCUMBER
Just Imagine! See The V!deo This Girl Uploaded On Instagram With A See Through Night Gown..
Just Imagine! See The V!deo This Girl Uploaded On Instagram With A See Through Night Gown..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
OmoVibes © 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Top