The Chairman of Northern Elders Council, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, blamed the Federal Government for not tackling the threats by the IPOB on time, pointing that it led to the present crisis.
He said, “I believe that the Federal Government was somewhat late in addressing the threats issued by the Igbo.
He said, “I believe that the Federal Government was somewhat late in addressing the threats issued by the Igbo.
“I think the Igbo should not allow a man (Nnamdi Kanu), who was not even born during the civil war to incite violence in the country. Both the Hausa and the Igbo are well travelled traders and if this country splits today, that opportunity is gone, a market of 180 million people. All the regions will suffer for it.
Like Us on Facebook!
Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details





0 comments:
Post a Comment